Lately, I have found myself using the same products over and over again. I love them so much, I felt as though I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't share.. So here ya go!
- Tazo Chai Concentrate. I absolutely love this stuff. Not only is it easy to make and yummy, but it's way cheaper than going to Starbucks every time I need an iced chai fix! All you do is mix 1/2 concentrate with 1/2 milk, add ice or heat up... and enjoy!
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil. My hair has been through a lot these last few years. Between all the highlights and hormones from pregnancies, I'm not sure how I still have hair, but this stuff has definitely helped!
- Weiman Cleaning Products. After we got our stainless steel appliances, I quickly found out how easily they get dirtied. I tried everything from a wet cloth to olive oil to remove the streaks, but nothing worked.. that is until I came across the Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes. They have done wonders. The glass cook top cleaner works amazing as well!
- Urban Decay's Naked 3 Eyeshadow. I'm going to start out by saying, this isn't the cheapest eyeshadow out there. However, it is worth the buck to me. Not only are the colors gorgeous and flattering on most people, but they stay on great! No need to reapply after a few hours.
- Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt. This may be in the "Top Five Foods I Need" category. I don't ever eat it by itself, but I use it in a ton of my cooking as a substitute (for butter, mayo, sour cream, oil, etc), as well as in all my mason jar oatmeals and dips. If you don't already use it, you should. Just sayin... Oh, and you can get some awesome recipes using Chobani here.
- Sanding Sponge. Yes. A rough sanding sponge (60-80 grit).... like one you buy at Home Depot. What do I use it for? My feet. Use it instead of a pumice stone. It doesn't get slimy or slick and is usually a lot cheaper. I'd say thank me later, but I have to give credit to my mother-in-law for this nice tidbit!
- Nonni's Biscotti. I basically love all kinds of biscotti, but these are my favorite. They come individually wrapped (which keeps me from eating a whole box) and are each 100-110 calories (depending on the flavor). One of these plus a cup of hot tea... mmmm... heaven.
That's all I have for now.... Enjoy!
Want to know more of my favorite things? Check out my "A Few of My Favorite Things" post.