1. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls- Put whatever ingredients you'd like in them, roll & bake for 10-12mins. Bam. An easy & delicious kid friendly meal. A couple good combos we like are: mini pepperonis and/or sausage crumbles, pasta sauce, & shredded mozzarella... OR mustard, diced ham, shredded cheddar, diced green peppers & onions.
2. The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective by Martha Peace- This book has challenged me every time I open it. Read it.
3. Beyond the Zone's Rock On Dry Shampoo- This dry shampoo has saved me many times when I'm running late. I have crazy oily hair & this allows me to get away with a cute hairstyle without showering! (Have to give my mom kudos for finding this gem!)
4. iPhone Apps: Pic Stitch & Instagram- About 99% of my pictures come from my iPhone & these apps add a little pizazz to the photos. I'm basically obsessed with these.
5. Diaper Codes- I'm not sure about other brands, but Huggies and Pampers both have a rewards program that allows you to enter codes off diapers & wipes, earning you points. Take the time to do it. You can get some fun things with your points!
6. Texas Toast- I've only been able to find it in King Soopers around here, but this is the best for making French Toast & for putting Land O' Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter on..... Mmmm....
7. Starbucks' Iced Chai Latte- Helpful Hint: Ask for light or no ice.. Your drink is still cold either way & you get more drink for your buck.
8. Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer- I don't use this to hide tattoos, but this is the best concealer around. I actually mix it in with my foundation & it covers EVERYTHING. You can find it in Sephora stores.
9. Country Music- There is just something about it.. It's feel good music. New favorite song is Chris Young's "You."
10. Pledge Multi-Surface Spray- This is the best spray for our glass dinner table.. No streaks.
Note: If you don't have children, but may in the next couple of years & are considering getting new furniture... Keep in mind that something like... oh... a glass dinner table is probably the worst idea ever. No matter how cool or modern looking it is, just walk by.. You will regret it when you have to wipe it a million times a day because you can't stand fingerprints on it.